Schedule a Tour of Cornerstone at Canton Today!
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement. We are offering online virtual tours and modified in-person visits.
We also offer a unique trial stay option for seniors who want to “try out” our community before committing to a move, or for those who need some extra support and care following a hospital or rehab stay. There is no minimum length required!
All individuals must pass our health screening and follow all current visitor protocols, and we have comprehensive safety procedures in place, including cleaning and disinfecting any tour-designated areas in between visits.
Before you visit, here are a few ways to more about the Cornerstone at Canton community:
- Take a virtual tour of our Assisted Living and Compass neighborhoods, as well as a model apartment
- Learn about our innovative programming and award-winning dining
- See photos of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities
- Read about our innovative ConnectedLIFE programming for those with Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia.
Just complete the contact form and someone from our team will call to schedule a date and time that works best for you.