Discover the All-New Ridgefield Station Senior Living
The all-new Ridgefield Station offers local seniors service-enriched Assisted Living and a residential Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® featuring innovative, evidence-based programming for those with memory loss. Located in the stunning foothills of the Berkshires, residents have easy access to the area’s shopping, dining and cultural attractions, as well as local medical facilities. Residents enjoy an enriching, supportive lifestyle with gracious accommodations, personalized services, and many amenities, including:
- Meaningful programs designed to help seniors stay sharp, social and independent. Each day brings a new adventure!
- Spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom resident apartments. We also offer companion suites in our Compass Memory Support Neighborhood®.
- A fine dining experience featuring fresh, healthy food sourced locally in season. Chef Jennifer creates menus to reflect the individual tastes of our residents, and updates them seasonally to take advantage of local favorites.
- Short Term and Trial Stay program with no minimum length of stay required!
- A secure Compass Memory Support Neighborhood specifically designed for individuals with memory loss or Alzheimer’s disease who would benefit from additional structure, support and safety.
Ways to Explore Ridgefield Station:
Ridgefield Station Perk: Access to Founder’s Hall
An exciting benefit available to all Ridgefield Station residents is the ability to become a member of the historical Founders Hall, with access to a diverse program of social, educational and physical fitness programs in a warm, fun and stimulating atmosphere.