Family Visiting Guidelines
We are working with families to create safe, physically distant outdoor visiting opportunities. Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Masks must be worn at all times during your visit.
- If you bring your loved one any food or snacks, it should not be consumed during your visit. Our staff will gladly bring any outside food or beverages up to the resident’s apartment for them to enjoy.
- Please schedule your visits ahead of time so that we can ensure safe distancing measures.
- Visits can be scheduled Tuesday through Saturday from 1:00 – 4:00 pm in thirty minute windows.
- Each visit will be scheduled on the hour, so that we have time between visits to completely clean and sanitize the visiting area.
If you would like to plan a visit with your loved one, please contact our reception desk at 860-284-0505. You will be able to book one visit at a time and once your scheduled visit is complete you can then book another time.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us! We are still helping residents with virtual visits (via Skype, Zoom or Facetime) as well, if an outdoor visit doesn’t work for your family. We appreciate your support and cooperation throughout this time.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.