Updated April 5th, 2021
Modified Family Visits at Farmington Station Senior Living
Families can schedule visits with their loved ones inside the resident apartment or in our designated visiting spaces during our set visiting hours, as long as we do not have any cases of Covid-19 in the community. Should our community have an active case of the virus, we may need to limit some visits, such as in-apartment visits, and adjust our Visiting Plan accordingly. All families would be notified. At all levels of visitation, compassionate care visits are considered essential and will be allowed. (This includes but is not limited to visits for anyone on active end-of-life hospice care, and for new residents who need assistance moving into a community).
Visits must be scheduled in advance, so please use the buttons below to sign up. We recommend that any guests visiting together are from one household.
Our current visit schedule is each day 10am – 6pm (except 12pm and 5pm).
Since the beginning of this pandemic, we have been committed to doing everything we can to minimize any spread of Covid-19, and we continue to strive to provide the safest care possible for our residents. It is equally as important that we do all we can to maintain some form of family visit schedule for as long as possible, even as we see cases of coronavirus on the rise across the country. Inside the community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control practices in place to help keep everyone safe. Outside of the community, we rely on you! We do want to stress the importance of wearing face masks and practicing social distancing. Right now, these are the best things we all can do to help keep our family, friends and neighbors safe.
Please note: If traveling to CT from another state, it is recommended that you follow CDC guidelines. More information can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html
Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Visits need to be scheduled in advance.
- After completing the health screening, visitors should walk directly to the resident’s apartment, and then back to reception at the end of their visit.
- Both residents, and visitors MUST wear a face mask for the duration of the visit.
- All family visitors will be screened for fever or respiratory symptoms.
- At your screening, we will also collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to the virus.
- Any individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e., fever equal to or greater than 100.0 F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, myalgia, chills or new onset of loss of taste or smell) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
- Residents will continue to have a health screen every day, including taking a temp; If any resident is off baseline or not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- A resident who is suspected or confirmed to be actively infected cannot be visited, although you may visit any resident who has recovered.
- A visitor must remain at least six (6) feet from the resident and attending staff member(s) at all times during the visit.
- If any visitor develops COVID symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
- If during this new phase of inside visitation, a case of Covid-19 is detected among our residents or staff we will need to revert back to more restrictive visitation policies.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us!
Explore our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.