Modified Family Visits at Farmington Station Senior Living
Families – use the following links to schedule a visit with your loved one!
We are working with families to create safe, physically distant outdoor and indoor visiting opportunities.
For now all visits, both inside and outside, will be limited to no more than one hour. When you sign up online, you will be able to specify if you would like the visit inside your loved one’s apartment or in our outdoor visiting space (weather permitting). We recommend that any guests visiting together are from one household.
Our current visit schedule is each day 10am – 6pm (except 12pm and 5pm).
Due to state-mandated travel restrictions, if you are traveling to CT from another state you may be asked to self-quarantine for a two-week period.
Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Visits need to be scheduled in advance.
- After completing the health screening, visitors should walk directly to the resident’s apartment, and then back to reception at the end of their visit.
- Both residents, and visitors MUST wear a face mask for the duration of the visit.
- Inside the community, all visits must take place inside the resident’s apartment.
- All family visitors will be screened for fever or respiratory symptoms.
- At your screening, we will also collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to the virus.
- Any individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e., fever equal to or greater than 100.0 F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, myalgia, chills or new onset of loss of taste or smell) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
- Residents will continue to have a health screen every day, including taking a temp; If any resident is off baseline or not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- A resident who is suspected or confirmed to be actively infected cannot be visited, although you may visit any resident who has recovered.
- A visitor must remain at least six (6) feet from the resident and attending staff member(s) at all times during the visit.
- If any visitor develops COVID symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
- If during this new phase of inside visitation, a case of Covid-19 is detected among our residents or staff we will need to revert back to more restrictive visitation policies.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us!
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.