Visiting Your Loved One at Ridgefield Station
Visiting Ridgefield station in person, whether to see a loved one or to explore for the first time, provides a unique experience to see our warm and vibrant community up close. It is the best way to connect with our stellar team of associates, stay in the know about new, innovative programs or upcoming events, and experience the welcoming environment of our community for yourself.
Ensuring resident and associate health and safety is our highest priority.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and residents. Inside our community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and residents. Inside our community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control practices in place to help keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests please follow these protocols and cooperate with Ridgefield Station’s management and staff.
Visitors are Welcome!
We encourage friends and family to visit our residents. Visits may take place outdoors at Ridgefield Station, indoors in designated common spaces at pre-scheduled times for visitors who are not fully vaccinated against COVID and/or have not had a negative COVID test in the previous 72 hours, or in the resident’s apartment by visitors who are fully vaccinated and/or show proof of a negative COVID test within the previous 72 hours. Rapid testing at the Community may also be available at the time of the visit, subject to availability.
In order to make the visits as safe as possible we have the following procedures in place:
- Check-in occurs in the lobby of the community upon arrival. At that time visitors undergo a brief health screening, and contact information is collected to facilitate reaching a visitor following the visit in the event that the visitor may have been exposed to any COVID positive person during the visit. Any visitor who has proof of full COVID vaccination or proof of a negative test within the previous 72 hours should present such proof during check-in;
- Visitors who are able to show proof of full COVID vaccination, or proof of a negative COVID test within the previous 72 hours, may visit residents in their apartments;
- Visitors who are not able to show proof of full COVID vaccination, or proof of a negative COVID test within the previous 72 hours, may also visit, but must schedule the visit with Ridgefield Station in advance, and the visit must take place in a designated common space. These visitors will not be permitted to travel in the community’s common hallways and areas or visit residents in their apartments;
- Masks must be worn by ALL visitors while inside Ridgefield Station;
- If the resident to be visited, or the visitor, is not feeling well or may have been exposed to, or has had a positive COVID test during the previous 14 days, the visit should not take place;
- In any case where a visitor develops symptoms within 48 hours following a visit to the Ridgefield Station, they must report the symptoms to the community promptly so that we can implement contact tracing measures.
Who should NOT visit?
For the safety and well-being of ALL of our residents and associates, please do not visit the Ridgefield Station if you are not feeling well.
Please note that if an active COVID case develops in the community, family members and anyone scheduled to visit will be notified about rescheduling the visit and/or any additional visitor protocols.