Family Visiting Guidelines
We are working with families to create safe, socially distant outdoor visiting opportunities using our front entrance sitting area. Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Visits will begin on Friday, May 8th and are scheduling these visits from 10:00-4:00 daily for 20 minutes. We have created a calendar using a website called “Calendly” to help families schedule visits ahead of time so that everyone has an opportunity to visit and abide by safe social distancing measures.
- We kindly ask that you limit visits to one time per week to allow all families this opportunity. Additionally, only one guest is permitted per visit.
- Residents and families will be required to wear masks during the visit.
- The chairs that we are setting up for will be rotated and disinfected between each visit. The resident will be set up inside our sitting room and our guest, to the side of the front entrance on the opposite site of the window. Please respect the lay-out of the chairs which allow for safe distancing.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (508) 564-4474. If you are note yet ready for a visit to the community, don’t forget, Lisa would love to set up an electronic visit by Facetime. Give her a call and she’d be happy to help.
A Request for Family Members: Please don’t visit residents through their first-floor apartment windows. Our visitation plan now provides for this opportunity while helping to assure a healthy experience for everyone. It’s also important to mention, should additional virus cases arise at the community, visits are likely to be suspended. Thank you for your continued patience, but more importantly, for your cooperation and use of caution.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.