Join the Cape Cod Senior Residences Team!
Independent & Assisted Living
Tucked away in Pocasset and minutes from the Bourne Bridge, Cape Cod Senior Residences is managed by local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR). Founded nearly three decades ago, SLR’s assisted living communities have enriched the lives of seniors and their families with a focus on enhancing quality of life. Known for our forward-thinking, SLR’s pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care include Brain Healthy Cooking and innovative EnrichedLIFE programming.
Our exceptional reputation among families and professionals is due to our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy, which puts resident quality of life as our primary focus, followed by valuing each associate and making sure they are given the tools and support to excel.
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join the SLR team!
Working at Cape Cod Senior Living Residences places you in a warm environment alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, provides you with an outstanding benefits package, and gives you the opportunity to enrich the lives of seniors.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our work environment cultivates and encourages input and creative ideas from all associates in order to enhance programming, operations, and optimize care for our residents. Our management company, SLR, offers a culture of constant-learning and improvement, setting higher standards with robust training and education opportunities. We also offer a robust benefits package including generous family, medical, and maternity leave, retail discounts at Verizon and BJ’s, company contributions to a 401K Retirement Savings Plan, and staff and resident referral $500 bonus programs.
Current Open Positions
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
13pm-11pm per diem
You’ll be working alongside a group of friendly, compassionate people committed to doing the very best they can to take care of seniors. Our Resident Care Associates are responsible for the delivery of quality care to Cape Cod Senior Residences’ residents while encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Direct personal care for seniors (Activities of Daily Living “ADLs” and Self-Administered Medication Management “SAMM”)
- Compliance, reporting and record keeping
- Assistance with social, wellness, art and fitness activity programming
- Reminding/escorting residents to activities
- Light housekeeping services
- Assistance with community special events
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), or Personal Care Associate (PCA)
- Experienced in senior care
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak and understand English)
- Able to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, sitting, bending, moving and transferring residents “one-person or two-person assist”)
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred as well as a flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed are required.
- Candidates with ServSafe certification preferred.
- A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required.