Join us for our 10th annual “Stockings for Seniors” fundraiser and help spread cheer to senior neighbors in need.
We will supply Santa stockings to be decorated and filled with donations by your organization. Each stocking will be identified by the organization that filled it and will be delivered to local seniors around the town of Milford.
We hope you’ll join us this year!
Drop off materials at the following locations by December 10th:
- Cornerstone at Milford: 11 Birch St, Milford, MA
- Countryside Healthcare: 1 Countryside Dr, Milford, MA
- Franklin Senior Center: 10 Daniel McCahill St, Franklin, MA
- Milford Center: 10 Veterans Memorial Dr, Milford, MA
- Enclave of Franklin: 656 King St, Franklin, MA
- Benchmark Senior Living at Forge Hill: 4 Forge Hill Rd, Franklin, MA
- Bellingham Senior Center: 40 Blackstone St, Bellingham, MA 02019
For more information on how to get involved, please reach out to Jared Pearson at 508-473-0035 or email@example.com.
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks (handmade or disposable)
- Antibacterial wipes (travel packs)
- Hand Lotion
- Eyeglass Wipes
- 2024 Day Planner (5X7 or smaller)
- Playing Cards (large print)
- Postage Stamps
- Tissues (travel packet)
- Small Flashlight
- Small Notepad/Notebook
- Jar Opener
- Lip Balm
- Scotch Tape
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Crossword/Word Search books (5X7 or smaller)