Join the Cornerstone at Milford Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Designed to support a vibrant community of individuals, Cornerstone at Milford offers local seniors supportive assisted living program options and a cutting-edge Compass Memory Support Neighborhood®. Cornerstone is managed by Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), known in the eldercare industry as the Right Values Company for putting resident quality of life as the primary focus. Other well-known innovations created by SLR include the educational Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative.
Our exceptional reputation among families and professionals alike is due to providing personalized care for each resident, creating unique, life-enhancing programs, and consistently surpassing industry standards. This would not be possible without each associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy.
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join the SLR team!
Work alongside a team of caring and dedicated professionals. Relish in an outstanding benefits package. Make our residents’ twilight years their best years. Apply below!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Rewarding work, and genuine support from co-workers are just a few of the many reasons our associates have chosen to work for Cornerstone at Milford. All SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery, and valuing every associate.
Specific benefits and perks include short and long-term disability insurance, generous PTO, company contribution toward deductible health expenses through an HRA, complimentary life insurance, staff and resident referral bonus programs and several retail discounts.
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Shift 1: 7am-3pm (Part Time, Every other weekend only)
Shift 2: 3pm-11pm (Part Time, Every other weekend only)
Shift 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time)
You’ll be working alongside a group of friendly, compassionate people committed to doing the very best they can to take care of seniors. Our Resident Care Associates are responsible for the delivery of quality care to Cornerstone at Milford’s assisted living residents while encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being. Why work in Assisted Living? It is a pleasant working environment. We offer a homelike, residential setting. You will work with seniors who are frail and need personal care, but are not sick. You will have so many opportunities to participate in meaningful programs and to build close relationships with residents.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Direct personal care for seniors (Activities of Daily Living “ADLs” and Self-Administered Medication Management “SAMM”)
- Compliance, reporting and record keeping
- Assistance with social, wellness, art and fitness activity programming
- Reminding/escorting residents to activities
- Light housekeeping services
- Assistance with community special events
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Experienced in senior care
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak and understand English)
- Able to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, sitting, bending, moving and transferring residents “one-person or two-person assist”)
At our community, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
- Follow cleaning and laundry schedule as outlined in housekeeping staff assignment.
- Clean residents’ units on a weekly basis as assigned and perform emergency housekeeping duties when accidents occur.
- Clean residents’ units and common space floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming. Clean movable furniture and fixtures. Dust, spot clean or wash, disinfect when necessary, polish where required. Empty, clean, and reline wastebaskets. Straighten or rearrange furniture as directed.
- Clean bathrooms. Clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, and walls as directed. Wash windows and mirrors. Replenish bathroom supplies in common areas.
- Clean walls, windows, doors, and ceilings. Disinfect as necessary. Clean ceiling fixtures as scheduled. Replace light bulbs as required.
- Collect soiled laundry from residents’ apartment according to assigned laundry schedule. Sort, launder, fold and return clean laundry to each resident’s unit. Iron articles as requested by resident.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry work area on a daily basis.
- Maintain equipment used in performance of duties.
Milford, Massachusetts, United States · Cornerstone at Milford
Cornerstone at Milford assisted living and memory support community is seeking a waitstaff. If you enjoy working with seniors, come and be part of the team that gives our amazing residents and their guests an enjoyable and delicious dining experience! You will be greeting residents as they come in for meals, taking and serving orders to residents, and ensuring cleanliness and a positive spirit in the Dining Room.
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred as well as a flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed are required.
- A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required.