Rewarding Work • Homelike Environment
Work / Life Balance • Supportive Co-workers
Working in the assisted living field requires compassion and integrity. Our most successful associates don’t view their role as just a job but as an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of seniors.
WANT TO WORK FOR A GREAT COMPANY?
Cornerstone at Milford is on the lookout for top-notch CNAs. We’re an equal-opportunity employer with a commitment to do right by our employees. You’ll be working with a group of friendly, compassionate people committed to doing the very best they can to take care of seniors. How does that sound?!
ASSISTED LIVING OFFERS A PLEASANT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Homelike residential building vs. nursing home/hospital setting
- Seniors who are frail and need personal care, but are not sick
- Participation in meaningful programs and close relationships with residents
WE OFFER EXCELLENT PAY, BENEFITS & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Part-time, full-time, per diem, weekend schedules available
- Competitive hourly pay with shift differential
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Benefits: health, vision, dental, worker’s comp, 401K, parental /medical leave, and more!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Direct personal care for seniors (Activities of Daily Living “ADLs” and Self-Administered Medication Management “SAMM”)
- Compliance, reporting and record keeping
- Assistance with social, wellness, art and fitness activity programming
- Reminding/escorting residents to activities
- Light housekeeping services
- Assistance with community special events
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
WE’D LOVE TO CHAT IF YOU ARE:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Experienced in senior care; experience with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory impairments a plus
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak and understand English)
- Able to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, sitting, bending, moving and transferring residents “one-person or two-person assist”)