Farmington Area Community Connections
Farmington Station Assisted Living is proud to be a valued resource and integral part of the Greater Farmington community through our commitment to providing education and resources, and our active participation in volunteer programs and sponsorships. We are happy to work with local organizations and senior care resources throughout our area that share our values, including the following senior centers, hospitals, places of worship and groups:
- River Valley Christian Center
- Hartford Connecticut Temple
- St. Patrick’s Church
- St. James Episcopal Church
- Farmington Valley Arts Center
- Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs
- The American Legion Department of CT
- Local VFW: Post 53 – Farmington
- US Department of Veterans Affairs – Hartford Regional Office
Professional Partners of Farmington Station
We are lucky to work with several professional groups and individuals in the area who are on the front lines of taking care of seniors, helping them and their families navigate old age and all of the decisions and changes that come with it.
We hope to provide our partners with information about how assisted living and memory care fit into the housing/care continuum by offering free continuing education courses, sharing our consumer-friendly downloadable fact sheets and by responding promptly and professionally to any referral you make.
- Sawyer Law Office
- J. DIMAURO LAW, LLC
- Allaire Elder Law
- Farmington River Financial Group
- Connecticut Wealth Management, LLC
- Medallion Wealth Advisors LLC
- LiveWell Dementia Specialists Memory Café
- Services for the Elderly – Farmington, CT
- Rocky Hill Adult Day Center
- The Pines at Bristol Center for Nursing and Rehab
- Apple Rehab Farmington Valley
Farmington Station serves seniors in Farmington and neighboring communities, including Bristol, Plainville, New Britain, Newington, West Hartford, Hartford, Burlington, Southington, Avon, Wolcott and more!
In an effort to support our residents holistically, we partner with area medical providers who can bring their services directly to residents at Farmington Station including physicians, VNA, PT, OT and more.