Nashoba Park Assisted Living Community Serving Littleton, MA Seniors
Discover the Newly Renovated Nashoba Park!
Only a few miles from Littleton, Nashoba Park Assisted Living community is located on the hilltop overlooking downtown Ayer, right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Historic District. Residents of Nashoba Park have it all: the independence that comes with your own apartment home, along with the socialization and amenities that an active, supportive community can offer. Our variety of social activities ensures that residents always have something to enjoy!
We are proud of the partnerships we’ve built with local communities in the Littleton area, as we work together to spread the word about the benefits of assisted living. We also often support and give educational presentations to the Littleton Council of Aging and Public Library.
Click through our Photo Gallery:
What Makes Nashoba Park the Right Choice?
- Freed from home maintenance, residents spend time with new friends and enjoy tailored, exciting programs that boost independence, inspire curiosity & encourage social connection.
- Residents’ taste buds are awakened at each meal in our dining room, choosing from a fresh & healthy menu of dishes crafted by our own Chef. We incorporate ingredients that have been scientifically proven to improve cognitive function and lower blood pressure.
- Our community features luxurious outdoor spaces, including an enclosed outdoor patio and courtyard, which is also a Certified Wildlife Habitat.
- Nashoba Park’s transparent and predictable pricing model means no surprises on your monthly bill!
- The Department of Veterans Affairs offers an Aid and Attendance benefit to eligible veterans and their spouses to help offset the cost of assisted living. Reach out to learn more!