Volunteer Opportunities at Nashoba Park Assisted Living
We welcome those who have an interest in giving back to the community, particularly those who enjoy working with seniors, to consider volunteering with us! Our residents love having visitors who assist with programming, events and outings, and even those who want to just sit and talk.
We offer a daily program calendar chock-full of educational pursuits, outings to the area's best attractions and activities that boost creativity. Resident favorites include musical entertainment, educational presentations, games, crafts, discussion groups, theatrical programs and sightseeing.
How to Get Involved
We are currently seeking volunteers to help with our EnrichedLIFE Programming. If you have talent or expertise in any areas like art, music, education or fitness, you are more than welcome to bring your skills to our residents.
Some activities you may be helping with include:
- Entertainment performances for residents
- Serving refreshments at programs or social hours
- Assisting with outings on our community van
- Decorating common areas for special events, like Grab Your Passport!
- Organizing our community library
- Weekly & monthly calendar distribution
- Friendly visits, spending quality time with one or several residents
- Computer tutoring, providing one-on-one instruction
If you are or know someone who may be interested, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 978-772-0707. In the email, please tell us a bit about yourself and what volunteer opportunities you are interested in.
"The smiles on the residents' faces when they see me is one of the best feelings. Just knowing that with a friendly hello, wave, a hug, or calling bingo on a Sunday afternoon would make a big difference in someone's day, that's what volunteering at Nashoba Park is all about."
-- Patrice, one of our volunteers
Share this page: