Family Visiting Guidelines
We are working with families to create safe, socially distant outdoor visiting opportunities. Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- We have created a visitors’ sign up sheet to help families schedule visits ahead of time so that everyone has an opportunity to visit and abide by safe social distancing measures. If you would like to plan a visit with your loved one in our traditional assisted living neighborhood, please contact EnrichedLIFE Director Sue Bowdridge at Sbowdridge@nevilleplace.com or call 617-497-8700 to set up an appointment.
- Visits can be scheduled on Wednesdays from 1:00pm – 3:00 pm in 15 minute windows and will take place in our front circle.
- All families must schedule a visit prior to coming onsite.
- Families must remain in their cars or directly beside their cars.
- All visitors must wear a mask during their visit and maintain a safe six foot distance from residents.
If your loved one is in our Compass neighborhood, and you would like to set up a virtual visit, please contact Director of Compass Programming Emily Lane at email@example.com.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. We appreciate your support and cooperation throughout this time.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.