Serving The Greater Cambridge Community
Neville Place serves local seniors throughout Cambridge, MA as well as in the neighboring towns of Arlington, Belmont and Watertown, MA. We work closely with like-minded senior resources in the greater Cambridge area and are happy to support and collaborate with our local senior centers, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals including:
- Cambridge Council on Aging
- Cambridge Elder Abuse Prevention Coalition
- Alzheimer’s Association | MA and NH Chapter
- Neville Center Skilled Nursing and Rehab
- CHA Cambridge Hospital
Working Together to Create Dementia Friendly Communities
We are committed to doing our part to help combat the stigma of dementia through public education programs, including our own Dementia Experience, an interactive sensitivity training aimed at building empathy and understanding. We are currently working with the following groups and organizations to help build Dementia Friendly Communities:
Public and Professional Education
- We offer a number of educational programs including presentations and workshops for seniors, the general public, and industry professionals including health care, eldercare and emergency services. Learn more about our commitment to education and discovery.
- We have an active internship program with focuses in gerontology, art therapy, social work, and occupational therapy. Interested students should email us.
- We welcome volunteers into our community – any age, any talent! Your time is greatly appreciated by our residents.