Join the Neville Place Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Neville Place is managed by local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR). SLR’s assisted living and memory support communities have been enriching the lives of seniors and their families for nearly three decades. SLR is acclaimed for our forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that include the renowned Compass Memory Support Program, the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that is quickly spreading across our area.
We enjoy an exceptional reputation among families and professionals for providing top notch care, creating innovative programs that enhance quality of life for residents, and for maintaining the highest of industry standards. It is our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy that established and maintains our position of excellence, respect and trustworthiness in the senior housing industry.
Neville Place is close to not only the red line but also the 78 and 74 bus routes stop out front of the community!
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred as well as a flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed are required.
- Candidates with ServSafe certification preferred.
- A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required.
Our community is seeking a professional to serve a part-time Programming Assistant for its memory support community. The Programming Assistant will assist the Program Director in creating, scheduling and implementing programs for our residents in our Compass neighborhood who are living with dementia.
The Programming Assistant provides assistance in managing a comprehensive program for active independent seniors, as well as individuals with memory impairments, with the goal of enhancing their social, intellectual, creative, spiritual and physical wellbeing. As assigned, instructs and supervises other assistants, Resident Care Associates (RCAs) and volunteers in their participation in activity programming; and serves as a liaison with family members, the larger community and care providers.
- The Programming Assistant may assist with developing, scheduling and directing these programs daily, including driving residents to off-site activities in the community van.
- Duties also include providing support for photography, the creation of a monthly newsletter, updating the community Facebook page, and assisting with public relations efforts.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative programmer who is creative, friendly, energetic and organized. Experience in a senior community as well as basic computer skills are required.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree. Must have 1 to 2 years experience working with the elderly and/or Alzheimer’s populations. Experience providing programs or services to the elderly. Must be responsible, organized, and dependable with the ability to communicate effectively with senior citizens and their families. Computer skills required.
- Must be flexible, a good team player.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm.
- Must be able to express self clearly, verbally and in writing.
Neville Place is seeking a hardworking and dedicated professional to join our team as a part time weekend housekeeping associate!
At our community, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Follow cleaning and laundry schedule as outlined in housekeeping staff assignment.
- Clean residents’ units on a weekly basis as assigned and perform emergency housekeeping duties when accidents occur.
- Clean residents’ units and common space floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming. Clean movable furniture and fixtures. Dust, spot clean or wash, disinfect when necessary, polish where required. Empty, clean, and reline wastebaskets. Straighten or rearrange furniture as directed.
- Clean bathrooms. Clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, and walls as directed. Wash windows and mirrors. Replenish bathroom supplies in common areas.
- Clean walls, windows, doors, and ceilings. Disinfect as necessary. Clean ceiling fixtures as scheduled. Replace light bulbs as required.
- Collect soiled laundry from residents’ apartment according to assigned laundry schedule. Sort, launder, fold and return clean laundry to each resident’s unit. Iron articles as requested by resident.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry work area on a daily basis.
- Maintain equipment used in performance of duties.