Join the Neville Place Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Neville Place is managed by local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR). SLR’s assisted living and memory support communities have been enriching the lives of seniors and their families for nearly three decades. SLR is acclaimed for our forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that include the renowned Compass Memory Support Program, the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that is quickly spreading across our area.
We enjoy an exceptional reputation among families and professionals for providing top notch care, creating innovative programs that enhance quality of life for residents, and for maintaining the highest of industry standards. It is our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy that established and maintains our position of excellence, respect and trustworthiness in the senior housing industry.
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States · Neville Place
Neville Place is seeking Resident Care Associates to join our community!
At our community, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
Our Resident Care Associates (CNAs or CHHAs) are responsible for the delivery of quality care to the residents of the community, encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being.
A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required. RCAs must maintain a positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide
- Resident Care Associates must demonstrate experience in geriatric care, work well with seniors showing understanding and patience, be a flexible team player, and demonstrate a desire to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Background checks will be completed prior to employment.
Walk-in applicants are welcome.
Senior Living Residences (SLR), an industry leader, manages and operates assisted living and memory support communities across New England.
SLR is acclaimed for its forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that include the renowned Compass Memory Support Program, the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that is quickly spreading across our area. We are committed to working and partnering with like-minded people which has led to our long-standing affiliations with other ground-breaking organizations including the Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center and Oldways, Health Through Heritage, creators of the Mediterranean Diet Pyramid.
Known among our peers as the Right Values Company, SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
We offer a culture of constant-learning and constant-improvement, always striving to set higher standards. In addition, our associates appreciate access to professional education as well as a competitive salary and benefits package that includes paid time off and holidays, retirement option with company match and various insurance benefits.
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States · Neville Place
Senior Living Residences (SLR) is seeking a weekday Wellness Nurse to support Neville, an Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support community in Cambridge, MA.
SLR is acclaimed for its forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that include the renowned Compass Memory Support Program, as well as the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that is quickly spreading across our area.
The Wellness Nurse will assist the Resident Care Director in his or her duties. Assignments are varied, and can include any of the following:
- Assessment, Service Plan Development and Oversight
- Management and Training Duties
- Budgeting, Quality Control and Compliance
- Conduct tours and community outreach, and conduct assessments of potential residents
- Serve as “manager on duty” on a rotating weekend schedule with other managers
- Participate in social activities with residents as scheduled
- RN or LPN who is a graduate of an approved nursing program with valid MA nursing license or otherwise meets the requirements of EOEA Assisted Living regulations.
- 1-2 years experience with elderly or disabled individuals preferred.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills and an acute sense of responsibility and moral integrity.
- Strong assessment and care planning skills.
- Experience with residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
- Computer literacy required.
- Sincere desire to work with residents and ability to deal with residents under all conditions.
- Compassion and patience essential; level-headed and calm in emergencies.
- Ability to cooperate with other associates in a team environment.
- Must be willing to perform non-essential duties as needed. Must possess a spirit of cooperation and enthusiasm in order to create an atmosphere conducive to growth.
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job including standing, sitting, bending and moving residents (one person assist).
- Must have means of transportation to complete assessments for new and returning resident