Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
You can customize our robust benefits package to meet YOUR needs. MANY of our benefits are also available to part-time employees.
Mind & Body Wellness
Our healthy, happy associates have a good work-life balance, so they can focus on caring for our residents and their families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Vacation, personal day, family time, illness
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Leaves of Absence – Family, medical, parental, bereavement, military
- Employee Assistance Program – FREE counseling, legal consultation and financial services (help managing stress, mental health, parenting, elder care, finances)
- Medical, Dental & Vision* Insurance – Company contribution brings premiums down
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Offsets your deductible medical expenses
- Healthy Rewards Programs* – $150 each for fitness & weight loss, $400 wellness program
* Benefit is offered at most communities but not all
We help associates save now and for your future, and be financially prepared for emergencies.
- Retirement Plan with company match*
- Flexible Spending* Health Care and Dependent Care Accounts. Save up to 25% for medical expenses, OTC products, childcare & senior care
- FREE $25K Life Insurance Policy giving you peace of mind
- FREE $25K Life & Accident Insurance to help protect your income
- Long-Term* & Short-Term Disability Insurance replacing a portion of your income if you become disabled & cannot work
- Referral Bonus Program to earn extra money (up to $600!) for referring staff & residents
- Retail Discount Programs like mobile phone plans, car rentals, office supplies, BJs, Costco, concert and museum tickets & so much more!
- Longevity Program for staying with us long-term
* Match is offered at most communities but not all
We will support your professional growth and lifelong learning.
- General Orientation Program
- Certified Dementia Practitioner training
- Ongoing free trainings such as CPR & infectious disease control
- Technology like Google workspace apps & other workplace applications
- Workshops including CEUs for social workers & nurses
- Professional education seminars featuring expert speakers
- Monthly industry-specific staff development classes
- Leadership training for up & coming managers
- Reflections on Race discussions hosted by our Diversity & Inclusion Committee
There are some differences in Benefits Packages between communities. SLR Recruiters and Hiring Managers will provide specific benefit details for the community you are applying to.
Innovation & Technology
SLR is committed to innovation in all things, especially to make your day-to-day work easier! We use state-of-the-art technology and software so that tasks, communications and processes are convenient, efficient, engaging and forward-thinking as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SLR is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunity to our associates and applicants. We aim to attract and retain a diverse staff. We honor our associate’s experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Each of our communities strives to create and maintain a living and working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.