Cornerstone at Milford Assisted Living Serving Hopkinton, MA
Conveniently located on RT-109, just minutes from I-495, Cornerstone at Milford aims to offers residents the best possible quality of life with personalized services, plenty of social opportunities, innovative and exciting EnrichedLIFE adventures, a restaurant-style dining program incorporating Mediterranean ingredients, and upscale amenities including a full service salon, piano lounge, cafe, library and more!
Less than 10 miles from Hopkinton, Cornerstone is conveniently located near several shops, restaurants, banks and medical providers. Residents enjoy the independence and privacy of their own apartment home along with the sense of belonging, security and companionship that comes from a supportive senior community right outside their door. In addition to taking our residents on outings to Hopkinton attractions like the Hopkinton Center for the Arts, we have built strong relationships in the Hopkinton area, including bringing our educational programs to the Hopkinton Senior Center.
Take a Step Inside Cornerstone at Milford
What Makes Cornerstone the Perfect Choice for Hopkinton Seniors?
- With no home maintenance chores to stress over, residents are free to make new friends and enjoying exciting programs that boost independence, inspire curiosity & encourage social connections.
- Residents’ taste buds are awakened at each meal in our dining room, selecting from a variety of fresh & healthy dishes crafted by our own Chef.
- We offer a secure Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia, offering extra support and evidence-based programming aimed at actually treating the symptoms of cognitive impairment.
- Try out our community with a short-term or trial stay option with “no minimum stay” required! Stay as long or as short as you need.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs provides an Aid & Attendance Pension to eligible veterans and their spouses to help offset the cost of assisted living. Ask us about a free consultation we can offer to families!
- Cornerstone has achieved Platinum through SAGECare’s (Services & Advocacy for GLBT Elders) training program, as part of our ongoing commitment to welcome and support LGBTQ+ older adults.