Compass Memory Support Treatment Program
In combination, the research-based programs available for residents living in our Compass Neighborhoods® work to treat the symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and potentially slow their progression.
- Award-Winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program
- Programs to reduce hospitalizations and the use of antipsychotic medications
- Resident Lifetime Achievement Award Program
- Structured enrichment activities (morning through evening, 7 days/week) including:
- Programs for spiritual expression and growth
- Specialized art, photography, music and exercise programs
- Reconnections: curriculum-based adult learning program
The Right Choices in Assisted Living
Senior Living Residences communities offer several evidence-based programming options, tailored to different cognitive levels, all aimed at providing the right amount of engagement and guidance that will help seniors remain independent as long as possible.
If our Compass Memory Support program is not a good fit, please consider one of our other specialized programs.