Family Visiting Guidelines at Armbrook Village in Westfield
We are working with families to create safe, physically distant visiting opportunities – both via Zoom and using our outdoor spaces. If you’d like to schedule a visit, please call us at 413-568-0000.
For families of our Compass Memory Support residents, please email Kathee McEwan at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
Due to the state-mandated travel ban, if you are traveling to MA from another state other than ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, NJ, or HI, you are asked to self-quarantine for a two-week period or produce a negative Covid test.
If visiting in person, you must meet the following state-mandated criteria:
- All family visitors be screened for fever or respiratory symptoms.
- At your screening, we will also collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to the virus.
- Any individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 infection (i.e., fever equal to or greater than 100.0 F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, myalgia, chills or new onset of loss of taste or smell) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
- Residents will continue to have a health screen every day, including taking a temp; If any resident is off baseline or not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- The new guidance also limited on-premise visits to no more than two individuals for each resident.
- A resident who is suspected or confirmed to be actively infected cannot be visited, although you may visit any resident who has recovered.
- Both residents, and visitors must wear a face mask for the duration of the visit. A visitor must remain at least six (6) feet from the resident and attending staff member(s) at all times during the visit.
- If any visitor develops COVID symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
While we will have chairs set up for residents (which will be rotated and disinfected between visits), family members should plan to bring their own lawn chair so they can sit comfortably.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us! We appreciate your support and cooperation throughout this time.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.