Join the Armbrook Village Team!
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Westfield, MA – Armbrook Village
Resident Care Associate (CNA, HHA)
Learn more about our community here.
Opening 1: 3pm-11pm (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Opening 2: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), strong preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
- Competitive pay with shift differential
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
Armbrook Village is seeking a hardworking and dedicated professional to join our team as a full time housekeeping associate!
At our community, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Follow cleaning and laundry schedule as outlined in housekeeping staff assignment.
- Clean residents’ units on a weekly basis as assigned and perform emergency housekeeping duties when accidents occur.
- Clean residents’ units and common space floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming. Clean movable furniture and fixtures. Dust, spot clean or wash, disinfect when necessary, polish where required. Empty, clean, and reline wastebaskets. Straighten or rearrange furniture as directed.
- Clean bathrooms. Clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, and walls as directed. Wash windows and mirrors. Replenish bathroom supplies in common areas.
- Clean walls, windows, doors, and ceilings. Disinfect as necessary. Clean ceiling fixtures as scheduled. Replace light bulbs as required.
- Collect soiled laundry from residents’ apartment according to assigned laundry schedule. Sort, launder, fold and return clean laundry to each resident’s unit. Iron articles as requested by resident.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry work area on a daily basis.
- Maintain equipment used in performance of duties.
Gratifying work in a non-nursing home environment, promotion of a work/life balance, and being supported by an amazing group of co-workers are just a few of the many reasons our associates have chosen to work for Armbrook Village. We emphasize personal kindness, professional cooperation, open lines of communication, and sharing of ideas and concerns; all associates are treated equally, as valued and respected professionals.
Alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, SLR employees enjoy an outstanding benefits package and help make our residents’ twilight years their best years. Apply today!
About Armbrook Village
Westfield’s Armbrook Village, located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, is managed by a local, Massachusetts-based company, Senior Living Residences (SLR). Set apart from other senior care organizations, SLR is acclaimed for our forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations, such as the remarkable Compass Memory Support Program, the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that shatters the stigma around dementia and educates those in the community.
We proudly enjoy a reputation for providing outstanding care, creating innovative programs that promote a social, active lifestyle, and surpassing industry standards due to our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy.