Join the Armbrook Village Team!
Independent & Assisted Living | Compass Memory Support
Westfield’s Armbrook Village, located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, is managed by a local, Massachusetts-based company, Senior Living Residences (SLR). Set apart from other senior care organizations, SLR is acclaimed for our forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations, such as the remarkable Compass Memory Support Program, the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that shatters the stigma around dementia and educates those in the community.
We proudly enjoy a reputation for providing outstanding care, creating innovative programs that promote a social, active lifestyle, and surpassing industry standards due to our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy.
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join our team!
Gratifying work in a non-nursing home environment, promotion of a work/life balance, and being supported by an amazing group of co-workers are just a few of the many reasons our associates have chosen to work for Armbrook Village. We emphasize personal kindness, professional cooperation, open lines of communication, and sharing of ideas and concerns; all associates are treated equally, as valued and respected professionals.
Alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, SLR employees enjoy an outstanding benefits package and help make our residents’ twilight years their best years. Apply below!
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Shift 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
You’ll be working alongside a group of friendly, compassionate people committed to doing the very best they can to take care of seniors. Our Resident Care Associates are responsible for the delivery of quality care to Armbrook Village’s assisted living residents while encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being. Why work in Assisted Living? It is a pleasant working environment. We offer a homelike, residential setting. You will work with seniors who are frail and need personal care, but are not sick. You will have so many opportunities to participate in meaningful programs and to build close relationships with residents
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Direct personal care for seniors (Activities of Daily Living “ADLs” and Self-Administered Medication Management “SAMM”)
- Compliance, reporting and record keeping
- Assistance with social, wellness, art and fitness activity programming
- Reminding/escorting residents to activities
- Light housekeeping services
- Assistance with community special events
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), or Personal Care Associate (PCA)
- Experienced in senior care
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak and understand English)
- Able to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, sitting, bending, moving and transferring residents “one-person or two-person assist”)