Discover The Cambridge Homes Independent & Assisted Living Community
Located just a mile from Harvard Square, The Cambridge Homes has a rich tradition of providing excellent service to local seniors. Each day brings an opportunity to be inspired, curious and connect with others. Our many services and amenities include:
- Stimulating programs designed to help seniors stay sharp, social and independent – many residents continue the hobbies they previously enjoyed or discover new ones!
- Spacious resident apartments
- Recently renovated community spaces
- A fine dining experience featuring fresh, Mediterranean-inspired dishes
- We are also thrilled to be the first Assisted Living community to offer the Plant Forward Plates program, developed by Oldways
- Convenient city location just off Route 3 in Cambridge accessible by public transportation
- A gorgeous backyard, designated an official Wildlife Habitat Site by the National Wildlife Federation
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement. Call us at 617-876-0369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.