Join The Cambridge Homes Team!
Independent & Assisted Living
The Cambridge Homes is managed by local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR). For nearly 30 years, SLR has provided innovative and pace-setting programs for local seniors, as well as invaluable resources for families searching for guidance. Some programs that distinguish us as a leader in the eldercare industry include Brain Healthy Cooking Program, Grab Your Passport and the Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative spreading throughout the area. Each of our associates is commitment to what we call the “Right Values”-- Resident Quality of Life, Valued Associates, Integrity, Innovation and Discovery.
Want an Incredibly Rewarding Career?
The Cambridge Homes is proud to have received an Excellence in Action Award for workplace satisfaction six years in a row--this award is directly based on survey responses from our own associates. At The Homes, associates work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, enjoy an outstanding benefits package, and have a hand in giving residents the best possible quality of life.
A work / life balance, supportive co-workers, a robust benefits package and our core beliefs are just a few reasons why people enjoy working at The Cambridge Homes. We are proud of the work environment we have cultivated that encourages input and creative ideas from all associates.
Current Open Positions:
Click the position you are interested in and apply directly through our site!
Utility Associate / Dishwasher (Full Time) - Weekends - Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States · The Cambridge Homes
The Cambridge Homes, assisted living community is seeking a full time utility associate. If you enjoy working with seniors, come and be part of the team that gives our amazing residents and their guests an enjoyable dining experience!
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates' ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Responsibilities include dish washing, heavy cleaning of kitchen counters & storeroom, mopping floors, emptying trash, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- The utility person will work with volunteers, residents of the community and other staff members to complete tasks.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, listen to resident needs and work with both small and large groups.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Be able to lift 60 pounds and operate equipment safely.
- Have a flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation.
- Background checks will be completed prior to employment.