Join The Cambridge Homes Team!
Independent & Assisted Living
The Cambridge Homes is managed by local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR). For nearly 30 years, SLR has provided innovative and pace-setting programs for local seniors, as well as invaluable resources for families searching for guidance. Some programs that distinguish us as a leader in the eldercare industry include Brain Healthy Cooking Program, Grab Your Passport and the Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative spreading throughout the area. Each of our associates is commitment to what we call the “Right Values”— Resident Quality of Life, Valued Associates, Integrity, Innovation and Discovery.
Want an Incredibly Rewarding Career?
The Cambridge Homes is proud to have received an Excellence in Action Award for workplace satisfaction six years in a row–this award is directly based on survey responses from our own associates. At The Homes, associates work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, enjoy an outstanding benefits package, and have a hand in giving residents the best possible quality of life.
A work / life balance, supportive co-workers, a robust benefits package and our core beliefs are just a few reasons why people enjoy working at The Cambridge Homes. We are proud of the work environment we have cultivated that encourages input and creative ideas from all associates.
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States – The Cambridge Homes
Resident Care Associate (CNA, HHA)
Learn more about our community here.
3pm-11pm (Full Time or Part Time)
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), strongly preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!