Family Visiting Guidelines at Concord Park Senior Living
Family visits are welcome! We have set up our main dining room’s exterior entrance way for safe, socially distant outdoor visiting opportunities. Beginning June 3rd, we will be scheduling 20 minute visits Monday through Friday from 9:30am – 11:30am and then 1:30 – 4pm. We kindly ask that you limit visits to one time per week to allow all families the opportunity to visit. In order to keep them safe for everyone, we are asking that families please adhere to the following guidelines:
- 2 people may visit the resident at a time
- Both residents and family members will be required to wear masks during the visit
- Visits will be weather permitting, and visitors are encouraged to bring their own chairs
- Visits will be 20min long with 10min in between the next visit to disinfect/sanitize; Visits will occur out front, 6ft apart
- Please do not bring pets
- A staff member will bring the resident outside; Visitors should NOT come into the building
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us! We appreciate your support and cooperation throughout this time.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.