Join the Concord Park Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Located in the heart of historic West Concord Village, Concord Park Senior Living is a Volunteers of America Massachusetts Senior Community and the organization’s first senior community in Massachusetts to offer this combination of housing and supportive services. Managed by local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), Concord Park is focused on enhancing quality of life for residents and providing enriching programming through innovations such as EnrichedLIFE and Brain Healthy Cooking.
Our exceptional reputation among families and professionals is due to our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy, which puts resident quality of life as our primary focus, followed by valuing each associate and making sure they are given the tools and support to excel at their jobs.
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join our team!
A career at Concord Park seats you alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals who are encouraged to share their opinions and ideas. Enjoy an outstanding benefits package and the opportunity to enrich the lives of seniors. Apply below!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our work environment cultivates and encourages input and creative ideas from all associates in order to enhance programming, operations, and optimize care for our residents. Our management company, SLR, offers a culture of constant-learning and improvement, setting higher standards with robust training and education opportunities. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous family, medical, and maternity leave, retail discounts at Verizon and BJ’s, company contributions to a 401K Retirement Savings Plan, and staff and resident referral bonus programs of up to $500!
Current Open Positions:
Click on the position you are interested in and apply directly through our site.
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Concord Park, a renowned assisted living and memory support community in Concord, is seeking a professional to serve as a part time Programming Assistant. The Programming Assistant will assist the Program Director in creating, scheduling and implementing programs for our residents in our Compass neighborhood who are living with dementia. The ideal candidate will have evening and Sunday availability.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Programming Assistant provides assistance in managing a comprehensive program for active independent seniors, as well as individuals with memory impairments, with the goal of enhancing their social, intellectual, creative, spiritual and physical wellbeing. As assigned, instructs and supervises other assistants, Resident Care Associates (RCAs) and volunteers in their participation in activity programming; and serves as a liaison with family members, the larger community and care providers.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative programmer who is creative, friendly, energetic and organized. Experience in a senior community as well as basic computer skills are required.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree. Must have 1 to 2 years experience working with the elderly and/or Alzheimer’s populations. Experience providing programs or services to the elderly. Must be responsible, organized, and dependable with the ability to communicate effectively with senior citizens and their families. Computer skills required.
- Must be flexible, a good team player.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm.
- Must be able to express self clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Must have a history of responsible, accident-free driving.
Concord, MA – Concord Park
Resident Care Associate (CNA, HHA)
Learn more about our community here.
Opening 1: 11pm-7am (Full Time)
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), strong preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
The Social Worker provides comprehensive social services to meet the emotional and social needs of residents at the time of move-in, during their residence, and if necessary, when they leave the community. The Social Worker acts as a referral source directing participants and their families to community social service providers, and serves as a liaison with family members, community agencies, physicians and care providers. The Social Worker administers state Medicaid programs and must be familiar with other programs for seniors, such as Medicare and the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Benefit. This is a 20 hour position.
- Organize the social service program to provide support, information and referrals for residents and families to improve quality of life/care for individual residents
- Participate in the screening and assessment of potential residents, and the development of the resident’s Service Plan, as requested by the ED
- Welcome and provide transitional support to new residents and families; Introduce the availability of social services; Identify unmet needs
- Assist the ED and Director of Business Administration (DBA) in determining residents’ eligibility for Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit or other assistance
- Advise residents/families on the necessary steps and requirements of government agencies providing public assistance to access programs, and help complete necessary forms, as appropriate
- Responsible for all required Medicaid documentation on each Medicaid resident, including the social service history and documentation of monthly resident visits; assist with additional documentation as requested by the ED or DBA
- Work closely with other associates to ensure a team approach to help residents adjust to their new living situation, orienting residents to the community, introducing them to other residents and associates, promoting socialization in the dining room and with resident groups, and responding to any questions they may have.
- Graduate of an accredited college with a degree in Social Service
- Valid license as a LSW, LCSW, LICSW or LSWA
- Experience working with elderly clients
- Must understand and follow the rules and regulations governing Assisted Living communities and various financial programs such as state Medicaid programs