You Can Count On SLR's Assisted Living & Memory Support Communities
At Senior Living Residences’ assisted living and memory support communities, our team of Executive Directors, Resident Care Directors and Community Relations Directors work seamlessly with eldercare professionals to finalize the details of all move-ins and ensure a smooth transition for any individual you refer to us.
Most importantly, we make a commitment to you, your clients, our residents and their families that we will do what we say we will do. Integrity is one of our core "Right Values", which set us apart in the senior care industry. SLR has remained a trusted name among eldercare professionals for over 25 years because we share your values.
Responsive Assessment, Good Communication & Smooth Move-Ins
- We conduct in-home and on-site assessments in hospitals, rehab centers and nursing homes. We respond quickly to accomplish a timely move-in for elders who need support and security immediately. Please contact an SLR community - our Executive Directors can promptly arrange an assessment for your client, even same-day if necessary.
- We offer assistance throughout the research and decision-making process to eldercare professionals, their clients and families, including Caregiver Support Groups at our Compass Memory Support Neighborhoods®.
- We communicate regularly with eldercare professionals concerning each client's needs and progress before, during and after a move to an SLR community.
Short-Term & Trial Stays with NO MINIMUM, even in our Memory Support Neighborhood
- We offer Short-Term & Trial Stays at most of our Assisted Living communities and all of our Compass Memory Support Neighborhoods®, for clients transitioning from a hospitalization or rehab stay.
- Unlike most Assisted Living companies we require NO MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY, making this option more flexible and less expensive for your clients.
- One all-inclusive daily rate covers everything the resident needs.
Experience with Long-Distance Placements
- We often work with local families who move a relative from out of state to one of our communities to be closer to them. We also work with families who live far away yet their relative chooses to move to one of our communities to stay in the town they know and love. In either situation, we coordinate efforts with eldercare professionals and families to ensure a successful move.
Expertise in Financial Programs
- SLR Executive Directors are well versed in the programmatic and eligibility features of various financial programs, including the Veterans Benefit, to help with the costs of assisted living. We work closely with referral sources to determine if one of them would benefit a client.
- Additionally, our on-site staff coordinates with local healthcare providers for Medicare-reimbursed services whenever possible, helping to keep residents' healthcare costs down.
Contact an SLR community today!
Click here for a list of our New England assisted living and memory care communities.