Standish Village Assisted Living Serving Quincy, MA
Located less than 5 miles from Quincy, Standish Village is a complete renovation of the Fabreeka Mills Textile Factory. Our neighborhood, skirting the beautiful Neponset River, is bustling with life, surrounded by newly developed condos, eateries and local businesses. We offer gracious Assisted Living and a secure Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® for those with Alzheimer’s and related dementia.
Residents enjoy the independence and privacy of their own apartment home along with the sense of belonging, security and companionship that comes from a supportive senior community just outside their door. In addition to having several residents from Quincy, we have built strong relationships in the area, including bringing our educational programs to the Quincy Council on Aging and sponsoring their Memory Cafe.
Take a Step Inside Standish Village
What Makes Standish the Perfect Choice for Quincy Seniors?
- Freed from home maintenance chores, residents spend time making new friends and enjoying exciting programs that boost independence, inspire curiosity & encourage social connection.
- Residents’ taste buds are awakened at each meal in our dining room, choosing from a fresh & healthy menu of dishes crafted by our own Chef.
- Those with Alzheimer’s or dementia benefit from our renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® offering extra support and evidence-based programming aimed at actually treating the symptoms of cognitive impairment.
- Try out our community with a short-term or trial stay option with “no minimum stay” required! Stay as long or as short as you need.
- Standish Village has achieved Platinum through SAGECare’s (Services & Advocacy for GLBT Elders) training program, as part of our ongoing commitment to welcome and support LGBTQ+ older adults.