Join the Heights Crossing Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Managed by New England-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), Heights Crossing in Brockton, MA provides local seniors cutting-edge care in a home-like setting. For nearly three decades, the assisted living and memory support communities managed SLR have enhanced the lives of seniors and provided continued support and resources for families. Acclaimed for our innovative thinking and inventive research in the world of senior care, SLR’s signature programs include the renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood(R), the popular Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the educational Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative.
Our positive reputation among among families and eldercare professionals is driven by our commitment to provide exceptional care, create life-enhancing programming for residents, and to exceed industry standards. None of this would be possible without SLR associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy. Learn more about our Mission & Culture »
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join the Heights team!
At Heights Crossing we pride ourselves in offering career opportunities in which you work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, enjoy an outstanding benefits package and help make our residents’ twilight years their best yet.
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Brockton, Massachusetts, United States · Heights Crossing
Resident Care Associate (CNA, HHA)
Learn more about our community here.
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), strongly preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred as well as a flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed are required.
- A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required.
We Support our Associates
We are proud of the work environment we cultivate that encourages input and creative ideas from all associates in an effort to enhance our programming, operations and care for residents. At Heights Crossing, each associate is treated equally, as a valued and respected professional.
- Personal kindness, professional cooperation, and open lines of communication are emphasized through the sharing of ideas and concerns
- SLR offers a culture of constant-learning and improvement, always striving to set higher standards with strong training and education opportunities
- We have a strict “zero tolerance” sexual harassment policy
- Generous family, medical, maternity and bereavement leave, and a host of other benefits and retail discounts are available
- SLR is a Corporate Champion in the Alzheimer’s Workplace Alliance