Join the Heights Crossing Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Managed by New England-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), Heights Crossing in Brockton, MA provides local seniors cutting-edge care in a home-like setting. For nearly three decades, the assisted living and memory support communities managed SLR have enhanced the lives of seniors and provided continued support and resources for families. Acclaimed for our innovative thinking and inventive research in the world of senior care, SLR’s signature programs include the renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood(R), the popular Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the educational Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative.
Our positive reputation among among families and eldercare professionals is driven by our commitment to provide exceptional care, create life-enhancing programming for residents, and to exceed industry standards. None of this would be possible without SLR associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy. Learn more about our Mission & Culture »
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join the Heights team!
At Heights Crossing we pride ourselves in offering career opportunities in which you work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, enjoy an outstanding benefits package and help make our residents’ twilight years their best yet.
We Support our Associates
We are proud of the work environment we cultivate that encourages input and creative ideas from all associates in an effort to enhance our programming, operations and care for residents. At Heights Crossing, each associate is treated equally, as a valued and respected professional.
- Personal kindness, professional cooperation, and open lines of communication are emphasized through the sharing of ideas and concerns
- SLR offers a culture of constant-learning and improvement, always striving to set higher standards with strong training and education opportunities
- We have a strict “zero tolerance” sexual harassment policy
- Generous family, medical, maternity and bereavement leave, and a host of other benefits and retail discounts are available
- SLR is a Corporate Champion in the Alzheimer’s Workplace Alliance
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Opening 1: Every Other Saturday and Sunday, 3pm-11pm, weekdays 6am-2pm (Part Time)
Opening 2: Weekends 6am-2pm (Part Time)
You’ll be working alongside a group of friendly, compassionate people committed to doing the very best they can to take care of seniors. Our Resident Care Associates are responsible for the delivery of quality care to Height Crossing’s assisted living and memory support residents while encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being. Why work in Assisted Living? It is a pleasant working environment. We offer a homelike, residential setting. You will work with seniors who are frail and need personal care, but are not sick. You will have so many opportunities to participate in meaningful programs and to build close relationships with residents
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Direct personal care for seniors (Activities of Daily Living “ADLs” and Self-Administered Medication Management “SAMM”)
- Compliance, reporting and record keeping
- Assistance with social, wellness, art and fitness activity programming
- Reminding/escorting residents to activities
- Light housekeeping services
- Assistance with community special events
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), or PCA with equivalent experience
- Experienced in senior care
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak and understand English)
- Able to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, sitting, bending, moving and transferring residents “one-person or two-person assist”)
Heights Crossing, an assisted living and memory support community in Brockton, is acclaimed for its forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that includes our highly-regarded EnrichedLIFE Experiences and our award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program.
Heights Crossing enjoys an exceptional reputation among both families and professionals for providing quality care, creating innovative programs that enhance quality of life for residents and for maintaining the highest of industry standards. But it is our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy that established and maintains this position of excellence, respect and trustworthiness in the senior housing industry. Working in the assisted living field requires compassion, integrity. Our most successful associates don’t view their role as just a job but as an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of seniors.
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join our team. Work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals. Enjoy an outstanding benefits package. Help make our residents’ twilight years the best years.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Wellness Nurse assists the Resident Care Director with managing, directing and developing a comprehensive care program for all residents of the community. The Wellness Nurse will also assist with the training and managing of our team of CNAs and serves as a liaison with family members, community agencies, physicians and care providers.
* The Wellness Nurse will also serve as “manager on duty” on a rotating weekend schedule
REQUIREMENTS / WHAT WE EXPECT:
A passion for working with seniors. A collaborative mindset that values teamwork. Excellent communication skills. A tech-forward approach to daily operations, especially in this “new normal”. An ability to maintain professional integrity and to build trust, especially in challenging situations.
This position requires a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse who is a graduate of an approved nursing program with valid Massachusetts nursing license or otherwise meets the requirements of EOEA Assisted Living regulations, or equivalent. Experience in a senior community environment and a means of transportation to complete assessments for new and returning residents is a MUST!