Join the Heights Crossing Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Current Open Positions:
Managed by New England-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), Heights Crossing in Brockton, MA provides local seniors cutting-edge care in a home-like setting. For nearly three decades, the assisted living and memory support communities managed SLR have enhanced the lives of seniors and provided continued support and resources for families. Acclaimed for our innovative thinking and inventive research in the world of senior care, SLR’s signature programs include the renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood(R), the popular Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the educational Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative.
Our positive reputation among among families and eldercare professionals is driven by our commitment to provide exceptional care, create life-enhancing programming for residents, and to exceed industry standards. None of this would be possible without SLR associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy. Learn more about our Mission & Culture »
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join the Heights team!
At Heights Crossing we pride ourselves in offering career opportunities in which you work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, enjoy an outstanding benefits package and help make our residents’ twilight years their best yet.
We Support our Associates
We are proud of the work environment we cultivate that encourages input and creative ideas from all associates in an effort to enhance our programming, operations and care for residents. At Heights Crossing, each associate is treated equally, as a valued and respected professional.
- Personal kindness, professional cooperation, and open lines of communication are emphasized through the sharing of ideas and concerns
- SLR offers a culture of constant-learning and improvement, always striving to set higher standards with strong training and education opportunities
- We have a strict “zero tolerance” sexual harassment policy
- Generous family, medical, maternity and bereavement leave, and a host of other benefits and retail discounts are available
- SLR is a Corporate Champion in the Alzheimer’s Workplace Alliance
Benefits, Perks & Training
Customize our robust benefits package to meet YOUR needs. MANY of our benefits are also available to part-time employees.
Meet our Team
SLR is known for hiring, training and mentoring the best and the brightest in assisted living and senior care.
SLR’s Right Values Mission & Culture is the bedrock, our compass, the driving force behind why we do what we do.