Join the Heights Crossing Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Managed by Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), Heights Crossing in Brockton, MA provides local seniors cutting-edge care in a home-like setting. For nearly three decades, the assisted living and memory support communities managed SLR have enhanced the lives of seniors and provided continued support and resources for families. Acclaimed for our innovative thinking and inventive research in the world of senior care, SLR’s signature programs include the renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood(R), the popular Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the educational Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative.
Our positive reputation among among families and eldercare professionals is driven by our commitment to provide exceptional care, create life-enhancing programming for residents, and to exceed industry standards. None of this would be possible without SLR associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy. Learn more about our Right Values >>
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join the Heights team!
At Heights Crossing we pride ourselves in offering career opportunities in which you work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, enjoy an outstanding benefits package and help make our residents’ twilight years their best yet.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We Support our Associates
We are proud of the work environment we cultivate that encourages input and creative ideas from all associates in an effort to enhance our programming, operations and care for residents. At Heights Crossing, each associate is treated equally, as a valued and respected professional.
- Personal kindness, professional cooperation, and open lines of communication are emphasized through the sharing of ideas and concerns
- SLR offers a culture of constant-learning and improvement, always striving to set higher standards with strong training and education opportunities
- We have a strict “zero tolerance” sexual harassment policy
- Generous family, medical, maternity and bereavement leave, and a host of other benefits and retail discounts are available
- SLR is a Corporate Champion in the Alzheimer’s Workplace Alliance
Robust Benefits Package & Competitive Salary
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacations, illness, other personal use, and holidays
- Company contribution toward Health Insurance premiums AND deductible expenses through our Health Reimbursement Account
- Vision & Dental Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) lets you set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for medical expenses, OTC products and childcare, saving you up to 25% on each dollar spent
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company contributions
- FREE Life Insurance Policy, compliments of SLR
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Staff and resident referral $500 bonus programs
- AND MORE!
Current Open Positions:
Click the position you are interested in and apply directly through our site!
Receptionist / Concierge (Per Diem)
Brockton, Massachusetts, United States -·Heights Crossing
We are looking for a per diem receptionist to join our community every other weekend and to pick up shifts as needed.
- Greeting visitors
- Handling phone calls
- Being the main point of contact for emergency situations
- Acting as concierge for residents
- Recording resident attendance at meals; Managing staff and guest meal payments.
- Assisting with the maintenance of resident records
- Assisting the Executive Director with marketing inquiries and tours
- General office duties such as faxing, filing, supply ordering/inventory and calendar management
- Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate preferred
- Possesses expert knowledge of telephone system
- Front Desk / Customer Service Experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, internet)
- Knowledge of general office equipment including telephone systems and printer/copier
- Must be comfortable to assist in emergency situations, and able to do so in a calm, competent and efficient manner
- Candidates must have reliable transportation
- Background checks will be completed prior to employment.