Cornerstone at Hampton Assisted Living Near Exeter, NH
At Cornerstone, we know what seniors and their families are looking for. Our residents enjoy the independence and privacy of their own apartment, with a supportive senior community right outside their door offering a sense of belonging, security and companionship. How you spend your days is your choice!
Cornerstone at Hampton is just 5 miles from downtown Exeter and offers residents a meaningful, social and supportive lifestyle with personalized services, innovative and exciting EnrichedLIFE adventures, and a restaurant-style dining program incorporating Mediterranean ingredients. Imagine making new friends in a supportive and upscale community featuring a full service salon, cafe, library, movie theater, pub and more!
In addition to having several residents from Exeter, we have built strong relationships in the area, including bringing our educational programs to the Exeter Senior Center, and we are proud members of the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce.
Take a Step Inside Cornerstone at Hampton
What Makes Cornerstone the Perfect Choice for Exeter Seniors?
- Our EnrichedLIFE Program offers a wide array of experiences and adventures to give each day something to look forward to.
- Residents’ taste buds are awakened at each meal in our restaurant-style dining room, and dishes incorporate Mediterranean-inspired ingredients.
- Those with Alzheimer’s or dementia benefit from our renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® offering extra support and evidence-based programming aimed at actually treating the symptoms of cognitive impairment.
- Try out our community with a short-term or trial stay option with “no minimum stay” required!
- In an effort to fully welcome and support LGBTQ+ older adults, Cornerstone has achieved Platinum through SAGECare’s (Services & Advocacy for GLBT Elders) training program.