Hampton Area Community Connections
Though a relatively new member of the Greater Hampton community, we are fortunate to already work with so many local organizations and senior care partners throughout the area who share our values. We are happy to provide useful education and resources, and contribute to volunteer programs and sponsorships that benefit area seniors and their families. We currently work with the following senior groups and organizations:
- Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Hampton
- Hampton Arts Network & Hampton Garden Club
- Hampton Senior Citizens Club
- Lane Memorial Library
- Hampton Police & Fire Departments
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Exeter Hospital
Public & Professional Education
Cornerstone at Hampton regularly brings public and professional education opportunities to area groups and organizations, including:
- Free presentations and workshops aimed to build an understanding of dementia including The Dementia Experience, Understanding Dementia in the Real World, Brain Healthy Cooking presentations and demonstrations, How to Pay for Assisted Living, and Recognizing & Responding to Senior Bullying.
- Monthly Caregiver Support Group for Alzheimer’s & related dementia - Our group meets the second Thursday of each month at 11:30 am. Call or email for details.
We also offer several CEU educational presentations for healthcare professionals and we are happy to come to your office to present them to a group large or small.