Cornerstone at Hampton Assisted Living Serving Portsmouth, NH
Conveniently located off Route 27, Cornerstone at Hampton offers residents a meaningful, social and supportive lifestyle with personalized services, innovative and exciting EnrichedLIFE adventures, a restaurant-style dining program incorporating Mediterranean ingredients, and upscale amenities including a full service salon, cafe, library, movie theater, pub and more!
Just 10 miles from downtown Portsmouth, Cornerstone is conveniently located near several shops, restaurants and medical providers. Residents enjoy the independence and privacy of their own apartment home along with the sense of belonging, security and companionship that comes from a supportive senior community. In addition to having several residents from Portsmouth, we have built strong relationships in the area, including bringing our educational programs to the Portsmouth Senior Center and Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Take a Step Inside Cornerstone at Hampton
What Makes Cornerstone the Perfect Choice for Portsmouth Seniors?
- Freed from home maintenance chores, residents spend time making new friends and enjoying exciting programs that boost independence, inspire curiosity & encourage social connection.
- Residents’ taste buds are awakened at each meal in our dining room, choosing from a fresh & healthy menu of dishes crafted by our own Chef.
- Those with Alzheimer’s or dementia benefit from our renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® offering extra support and evidence-based programming aimed at actually treating the symptoms of cognitive impairment.
- Try out our community with a short-term or trial stay option with “no minimum stay” required! Stay as long or as short as you need.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs provides an Aid & Attendance Pension to eligible veterans and their spouses to help offset the cost of assisted living. Ask us about a free consultation we can offer to families!
- Cornerstone has achieved Platinum through SAGECare’s (Services & Advocacy for GLBT Elders) training program, as part of our ongoing commitment to welcome and support LGBTQ+ older adults.