Family Visiting Guidelines at Methuen Village
We are working with families to create safe, socially distant outdoor visiting opportunities in addition to our virtual visits being set up via Zoom and FaceTime. Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your outdoor visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Visits must be scheduled through our Google Calendar link – no phone call or email requests can be taken at this time.
- Visits can be scheduled in 20 minute windows from 10:00-11:00 am and 1:30-2:30 pm.
- Once a visit is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email from our community.
- Residents and families must pass a health screening.
- Both residents and family members will be required to wear masks for the entirety of the visit.
- While we will have chairs set up for residents (which will be rotated and disinfected between visits), family members should plan to bring their own lawn chair so they can sit comfortably on the sidewalk, a considerable, safe distance away, during their visit.
- Virtual visits can still be arranged by contacting Brianna O’Brien at email@example.com or Beth Haydon at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that families schedule these visits outside of the Back Deck visiting hours at this time.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us! We appreciate your support and cooperation throughout this time.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.