Join the Methuen Village Team!
Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
Managed by the local, Massachusetts-based Senior Living Residences (SLR), Methuen Village at Riverwalk Park provides residents with opportunities for lifelong-learning, cultural enrichment, and adventures in the surrounding local community. SLR’s primary goal for the past 30 years has been to give residents the best quality of life and provide support for their families. Learn more about our renowned Compass Memory Support Program, distinctive Brain Healthy Cooking Program and stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative and see why so many people choose to work at Methuen Village.
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join our team!
Methuen Village fosters a work environment in which employees perform alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals, have an exceptional benefits package, and support our residents in their twilight years to make them their best years. Apply below!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Each employee is guaranteed rewarding work, homelike environment, balance between work and life, and encouragement from co-workers are just a few out of many reasons why our associates work for Senior Living Residences. The core beliefs, or Right Values, in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery, and respecting and supporting every employee guide SLR communities.
We support our employees by encouraging everyone to share their ideas and concerns in an open, judgment-free environment. We know that some of the best ideas come from our frontline staff, the ones directly caring for our residents each day. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, a flexible spending account (FSA), company contributions toward your 401K, and a variety of perks including retail discounts at Verizon, BJs and Costco.
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Shift 1: 7am-3pm (Per Diem)
Shift 2: 3pm-11pm (Per Diem)
Shift 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Per Diem), Shift Differential Offered
You’ll be working alongside a group of friendly, compassionate people committed to doing the very best they can to take care of seniors. Our Resident Care Associates are responsible for the delivery of quality care to Nashoba Park’s assisted living residents while encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well being. Why work in Assisted Living? It is a pleasant working environment. We offer a homelike, residential setting. You will work with seniors who are frail and need personal care, but are not sick. You will have so many opportunities to participate in meaningful programs and to build close relationships with residents
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Direct personal care for seniors (Activities of Daily Living “ADLs” and Self-Administered Medication Management “SAMM”)
- Compliance, reporting and record keeping
- Assistance with social, wellness, art and fitness activity programming
- Reminding/escorting residents to activities
- Light housekeeping services
- Assistance with community special events
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Experienced in senior care
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive
- Fluent in English (read, write, speak and understand English)
- Able to handle physical requirements of the job (standing, sitting, bending, moving and transferring residents “one-person or two-person assist”)
Methuen, Massachusetts, United States · Methuen Village
Methuen Village is seeking a part time housekeeping associate to join our team for 20 hours per week. Weekday hours are 8am-12pm and this role will include some scheduled weekends.
At our community, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
- Follow cleaning and laundry schedule as outlined in housekeeping staff assignment.
- Clean residents’ units on a weekly basis as assigned and perform emergency housekeeping duties when accidents occur.
- Clean residents’ units and common space floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming. Clean movable furniture and fixtures. Dust, spot clean or wash, disinfect when necessary, polish where required. Empty, clean, and reline wastebaskets. Straighten or rearrange furniture as directed.
- Clean bathrooms. Clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, and walls as directed. Wash windows and mirrors. Replenish bathroom supplies in common areas.
- Clean walls, windows, doors, and ceilings. Disinfect as necessary. Clean ceiling fixtures as scheduled. Replace light bulbs as required.
- Collect soiled laundry from residents’ apartment according to assigned laundry schedule. Sort, launder, fold and return clean laundry to each resident’s unit. Iron articles as requested by resident.
- Use appropriate procedures (Universal Precautions) in handling any potentially contaminated linen(s), or cleaning any potentially contaminated areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry work area on a daily basis.
- Maintain equipment used in performance of duties.