Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of Methuen Village
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement. We are offering online virtual tours and modified in-person visits limited to one family member.
All individuals must pass our health screening and follow all current visitor protocols, and we have comprehensive safety procedures in place, including cleaning and disinfecting any tour-designated areas in between visits.
In preparation for your visit, here are a few ways to learn about all that Methuen Village has to offer:
- Ask about our apartments with water views and expansive grounds abutting Riverwalk Park
- Learn about our innovative programming and award-winning dining
- See photos of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Learn about our focus on and commitment to veterans
Once you fill out the form on this page, someone from our team will reach out to schedule a date and time that works best for you.