A Trial Stay at Heights Crossing is the Perfect Summer Solution
This summer, more than ever, we know that many families are looking to take a much-needed getaway and find time to relax. If you’re caring for a senior loved one during these uncertain times, you may find your family sacrificing a summer vacation due to concerns over leaving your loved one alone.
We can help with a short-term or trial stay option at Heights Crossing during vacations, business travel, or when caregivers simply need a break. The best part – there is NO MINIMUM length required. We are here to care for your loved one while you take much needed time to recharge.
Residents enjoy the privacy and independence of their own apartment home nestled within a vibrant, supportive and friendly community. During these challenging and uncertain times, you can have peace of mind knowing we are one of the best and safest places to be:
- Secure & monitored environment
- Strict safety, infection control, screening and testing protocols
- Innovative, meaningful daily events, and lots of opportunities for fitness recreation, socializing and entertainment
- Restaurant style-dining that adheres to physical distancing guidelines
- Weekly housekeeping and an option for personal laundry
Still Have Questions?
Could your loved one benefit from a short-term or trial stay at Heights Crossing? We’re happy to answer any questions you have about our community!