Family Visiting Guidelines
We are working with families to create safe, socially distant outdoor visiting opportunities. Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- We have created a visitors’ sign up sheet to help families schedule visits ahead of time so that everyone has an opportunity to visit and abide by safe social distancing measures. If you would like to plan a visit with your loved one, please contact our reception desk at 508-580-4300.
- Our modified “Porch Visits” are 30 minutes long and can be scheduled 7 days a week between 1:00pm – 3:30pm.
- We kindly ask that you limit visits to one person, one time per week to allow all families the opportunity to visit.
- Residents and families will be required to wear masks during the visit.
- The chairs that we are setting up for residents to sit in will be rotated and disinfected between each visit. Family members are welcome to bring their own lawn chair so they can sit comfortably on the sidewalk, a considerable, safe distance away, during their visit.
- For our Compass residents we will work with families to schedule modified window visits during the same time frame. During these visits, family members must be wearing masks and will be required to stay at least 6 feet away from our windows.
Everyone’s safety, including yours, your loved ones’ and our associates’, will remain our highest priority throughout these visits. We appreciate your support and cooperation throughout this time.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work with families and our professional referral partners to accommodate seniors who have an immediate need for a more supportive living arrangement.
35 Christy’s Place Brockton, MA 02301
508.580.4300 | email@example.com