Visiting Your Loved One at Cornerstone
Visiting Cornerstone in person, whether to see a loved one or to explore for the first time, provides a unique experience to see our warm and vibrant community up close. It is the best way to connect with our stellar team of associates, stay in the know about new, innovative programs or upcoming events, and experience the welcoming environment of our community for yourself.
Ensuring resident and associate health and safety is our highest priority.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and residents. Inside our community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control practices in place to help keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests please abide by these guidelines.
- All visitors must pass a Health Screening for fever or respiratory symptoms; Any individuals with these symptoms (i.e., fever equal to or greater than 100.0 F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, myalgia, chills or new onset of loss of taste or smell) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
- At your screening, we will also collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to respiratory infection.
- If any resident is not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- We are asking that guests wear facemasks when in common areas of our community if they are not vaccinated.
- If any unvaccinated visitor develops symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us!
Looking to Explore Our Community?
- View floor plans of studio, one bedroom and companion suite apartments
- Take an online virtual tour of our community spaces and sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative Brain Healthy Cooking program and Mediterranean-inspired menus.
- Take a photo tour of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our theater, salon, library, and country kitchen
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Contact us to schedule a tour