Modified Family Visits at Cornerstone
We know that visiting your loved one is so important, so we have a designated indoor visiting space which is sanitized between visits for families to meet in a safe, physically distant way. We can accommodate an outdoor visit by request, weather permitting.
Guidelines for Indoor Visits:
- We ask that families limit themselves to one visit per week. This is so that we can maintain a safe environment for our residents and so that we can keep up with all of the necessary protocols that are required of us to make this possible.
- Visits are available every day, 9:00-12:00pm and 3:30-6:30pm
- No more than two visitors allowed at one time. We strongly recommend that any guests visiting together are from one household.
We typically will have enough visits for each family to visit once per week but if you are having trouble finding a spot, please contact us directly at 603-929-6300.
Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these (whether indoor or outdoor):
- Due to the state-mandated travel ban, if you are traveling to NH from another state other than one deemed low risk (MA, RI, CT, ME, VT), you are asked to self-quarantine for a two-week period.
- All family visitors be screened for fever or respiratory symptoms.
- At your screening, we will also collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to the virus.
- Any individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 infection (i.e., fever equal to or greater than 100.0 F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, myalgia, chills or new onset of loss of taste or smell) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
- Residents will continue to have a health screen every day, including taking a temp; If any resident is off baseline or not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- A resident who is suspected or confirmed to be actively infected cannot be visited, although you may visit any resident who has recovered.
- Visitors must wear a mask, scarf or bandana covering both their mouth and nose throughout the entire visit.
- Residents and visitors will not be able to hug or touch one another. We’re sorry, we know this is hard!
- Visitors are welcome to FaceTime/Zoom with other family members during their in-person visits. We ask that you alert the supervising associate so we can provide you with disinfectant for your phone/tablet before giving it to your loved one.
- If any visitor develops COVID symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
We continue to accommodate compassionate care visits, which have had no change in guidelines to these types of visits.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we know many families still need to move a loved one to an assisted living community, and we have procedures in place to safely accommodate this. Here are some ways you can still explore our community:
- View floor plans of studio, one bedroom and companion suite apartments
- Take an online virtual tour of our community spaces and sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative Brain Healthy Cooking program and Mediterranean-inspired menus.
- Take a photo tour of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our theater, salon, library, and country kitchen
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Contact us to schedule a modified visit or live virtual tour of our community