Modified Family Visits at Cornerstone
We are working with families to create safe, physically distant outdoor visiting opportunities. Scheduled 30 minute visits will occur on our back patio, outside the main Cafe. Visitors/Residents will use this link; https://calendly.com/cnickerson-13 to schedule a visit.
Visitors should arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and wait in or near your vehicle. We will call you as promptly as possible and ask you to walk around the back of the building. Residents will be escorted to an assigned area which will have a table set up in accordance with CDC recommendations using a 6+ foot distance and properly disinfected furniture.
Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Residents can have up to 2 guests per visit. We are asking that you only schedule one visit per week to allow everyone a chance.
- All family visitors be screened for fever or respiratory symptoms.
- At your screening, we will also collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to the virus.
- Any individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 infection (i.e., fever equal to or greater than 100.0 F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, myalgia, chills or new onset of loss of taste or smell) will not be permitted to visit with a resident.
- Residents will continue to have a health screen every day, including taking a temp; If any resident is off baseline or not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- A resident who is suspected or confirmed to be actively infected cannot be visited, although you may visit any resident who has recovered.
- Visitors must wear a mask, scarf or bandana covering both their mouth and nose throughout the entire visit.
- Residents and visitors will not be able to hug or touch one another. We’re sorry, we know this is hard!
- We cannot allow pets during in-person visits at this time, but they are still welcome to visit outside a resident’s window.
- Visitors are welcome to FaceTime/Zoom with other family members during their in-person visits. We ask that you alert the supervising associate so we can provide you with disinfectant for your phone/tablet before giving it to your loved one.
- On inclement weather days we will reach out to you individually to offer an opportunity to reschedule.
- Visitors cannot enter the building for any reason and are asked to leave any deliveries or gifts at the front lobby, as per usual protocol, so they can be properly disinfected.
- If any visitor develops COVID symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
Plan a Virtual or In-Person Tour of our Community
During these unprecedented times, we know many families still need to move a loved one to an assisted living community, and we have procedures in place to safely accommodate this. Here are some ways you can still explore our community:
- View floor plans of studio, one bedroom and companion suite apartments
- Take an online virtual tour of our community spaces and sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative Brain Healthy Cooking program and Mediterranean-inspired menus.
- Take a photo tour of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our theater, salon, library, and country kitchen
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Contact us to schedule a modified visit or live virtual tour of our community