Visiting Your Loved One at Forestdale Park
Visiting Forestdale Park in person, whether to see a loved one or to explore for the first time, provides a unique experience to see our warm and vibrant community up close. It is the best way to connect with our stellar team of associates, stay in the know about new, innovative programs or upcoming events, and experience the welcoming environment of our community for yourself.
Ensuring Resident and Associate Health and Safety is Our Highest Priority
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and residents. Inside our community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control practices in place to help keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests please abide by these guidelines.
Visitors are welcome!
We encourage friends and family to visit our residents. Visits may take place outdoors at Forestdale Park, indoors in common spaces, or in resident apartments.
In order to make the visits as safe as possible, we have the following guidelines:
- Check-in occurs in the lobby of the community upon arrival. At that time, visitor contact information is collected to facilitate reaching a visitor following the visit in the event that the visitor may have been exposed to any COVID positive person during the visit.
- Masks must be worn by ALL visitors while inside Forestdale Park
- In any case where a visitor develops symptoms within 48 hours following a visit to the Forestdale, we ask that you report the symptoms to the community promptly so that we can implement contact tracing measures.
- For the safety and well-being of our residents and associates, please reconsider visiting Forestdale Park if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to Flu or Covid-19.
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us!
Looking to Explore Our Community?
- View floor plans of studio, one bedroom and companion suite apartments
- Take an online virtual tour of our community spaces and sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative Brain Healthy Cooking program and Mediterranean-inspired menus.
- Take a photo tour of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our piano lounge, bistro, and dining room
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Contact us to schedule a tour