Modified Family Visits at Forestdale
We are working with families to create safe, socially distant outdoor visiting opportunities. Please read all of our guidelines below prior to scheduling your visit as we will be asking everyone to follow these:
- Wwe are asking that families sign up for visits ahead of time and adhere to the time allotted for their visit.
- It is very important that all family members maintain safe social distancing throughout their visit and maintain the six feet social distancing measures.
- If you would like to schedule an outdoor, socially distant visit with your loved one, please contact our Community Relations Associate, Kati Raver or our Enriched Life Director, Courtney Sott at 781-333-8903 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your loved one is in our Compass Memory Support Neighborhood, you can contact our Director of Compass Programming, Denise Thorud at email@example.com.
Looking to Learn More about Our Community?
While in-person tours are temporarily suspended, we know many families still need to move a loved one to an assisted living community, and we have procedures in place to safely accommodate this. Here are some ways you can still explore our community:
- View floor plans of studio, one bedroom and companion suite apartments
- Take an online virtual tour of our community spaces and sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative Brain Healthy Cooking program and Mediterranean-inspired menus.
- Take a photo tour of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our piano lounge, bistro, and dining room
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Contact us to schedule a phone call or live virtual tour of our community