Visiting Your Loved One at Forestdale Park
An in-person visit to Forestdale Park is an excellent way to experience our warm and vibrant community, whether you’re visiting a loved one or exploring for the first time. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with our stellar team of associates, stay informed about innovative programs and upcoming events, and get a feel for the welcoming environment of our community.
For everyone’s safety and security, we ask that all visitors please stop by the front desk upon arrival to sign in with our contactless check-in system and receive a visitor tag before continuing through the community.
For the safety and well-being of our residents and associates, please reconsider visiting Forestdale Park if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to any contagious viruses.
Ensuring resident and associate health and safety is our highest priority
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and residents. Inside our community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control practices in place to help keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests please follow any guidance at check-in.
Looking to Explore Our Community?
- View floor plans of studio, one bedroom and companion suite apartments
- Take an online virtual tour of our community spaces and sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative Brain Healthy Cooking program and Mediterranean-inspired menus.
- Take a photo tour of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our piano lounge, bistro, and dining room
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Contact us to schedule a tour