Experience Westfield's Newest Senior Living Community, Armbrook Village!
With our 25 years of experience operating senior communities we know what the senior customer wants. Residents of Armbrook Village in Westfield enjoy an independent lifestyle with gracious accommodations, amenities, award-winning dining, programs and services that support their well-being, essential to maintaining good health and an enriching life. It's nice to know that as your needs change over time, our community is able to provide just the right mix of independence and support.
- Spacious Independent Living apartments with concierge services
- Service-Enriched Assisted Living
- Compass ConnectedLIFE, an open campus assisted living option for those with Mild Cognitive Impairment
- A state-of-the-art Compass Memory Support Neighborhood®, affiliated with the Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center, featuring research-based treatment for those with Alzheimer's and related dementia
Our exceptional building with its wide array of dedicated community spaces has been designed to support a vibrant community of individuals doing the things they love, trying new experiences and enjoying the company of their neighbors. Through the building amenities and our robust EnrichedLIFE and Compass Memory Support programming we support and encourage an active independent lifestyle.
John Phillips and Keith Jarrett Perform
July 9th | 3:30pm
Join us as John Phillips and Keith Jarrett bring us tunes of the 30s, 40s, and 50s!
"We are passionate about our Dementia Friendly Massachusetts initiative which promotes education, communication techniques and sensitivity training to help combat the stigma of dementia and Alzheimer’s. Anyone who is interested in our FREE educational fact sheets can visit DementiaFriendlyMass.org and contact us to arrange for a training. We also offer a "Train the Trainer" session so you can spread the Dementia Friendly movement to your organization or community. We are thrilled to have trained, so far, the Mayor and many employees at City Hall, the Westfield Fire Department, the Noble VNA, and many staffers at Noble Hospital."
- Beth Cardillo, Executive Director