Join the Compass on the Bay Team!
Memory Support Assisted Living
SOUTH BOSTON, MA
Make a Real Difference in the Lives of Seniors…
At Compass on the Bay, each associate is an integral part of the team, making a positive impact on the lives of our residents minute-to-minute and day-to-day. We believe that valued associates are the best associates and offer ample opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Whether you’re a resident care associate on the overnight shift, a concierge working with residents and families, or an energetic member of our dining team — We want what you want,
- A local, Massachusetts-based company
- Professional training opportunities
- Outstanding benefits
- Work-life balance
- Rewarding, home-like work environment
- A chance to create lasting relationships with residents
Want an incredibly rewarding career? Join our team!
Work alongside a team of caring and compassionate professionals. Enjoy an outstanding benefits package. Help make our residents’ twilight years their best years. Apply below!
Current Open Positions:
Click an open position below for a full job description and to apply.
Boston, MA – Compass on the Bay
Resident Care Associate (CNA, HHA)
Learn more about our community here.
Opening 1: 7am-3pm (Per Diem)
Opening 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
- Assistance with dining services, as needed
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), strong preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred as well as a flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed are required.
- Candidates with ServSafe certification preferred.
- A desire to serve seniors and a dedication to improving their quality of life is required.