Schedule a visit or a virtual tour of Compass on the Bay
For families interested in learning more about our unique Memory Support community, we are offering both virtual tours and in-person visits.
We also offer a unique trial stay option for seniors who want to “try out” our community before committing to a move, or for those who need some extra support and care following a hospital or rehab stay. There is no minimum length required!
Before you visit, here are a few ways to more about Compass on the Bay:
- Discover Compass Memory Support, our evidence-based treatment program for those with MCI, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia.
- Take a virtual tour of our community, as well as a sample apartment
- Learn about our innovative programming and award-winning dining
- See photos of our beautifully designed common areas and unique community amenities including our salon, country kitchen, and outdoor courtyard
- Follow us on Facebook for a peek into our vibrant community life
Use this simple tour request form to schedule a visit at a time that works best for you. We look forward to meeting you!
All individuals must pass our health screening and follow all current visitor protocols, and we have comprehensive safety procedures in place, including cleaning and disinfecting any tour-designated areas in between visits.