Discover Concord Park Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support
Located in the heart of historic West Concord Village, Concord Park offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options all on one campus. Concord Park is a Volunteers of America Massachusetts Senior Community and the organization’s first in Massachusetts. Our many services and amenities include:
- Daily calendar full of meaningful programs meant to encourage residents to try something new
- Landscaped grounds that include walking trails and picnic area on the Assabet River
- A fine dining experience featuring fresh healthy food sourced locally and in season, with menu options inspired by the Mediterranean diet
- Services to age in place as dementia progresses
- Affiliated with Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
- Short Term and Trial Stay programs (no minimum length required!)
Featuring Compass Memory Support, a holistic and research-based program which treats the symptoms of dementia through social engagement, lifelong learning, physical fitness, the arts, and our award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program. Memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease are unpredictable, but your loved one’s care shouldn’t be. In Compass, individuals with memory loss feel less anxiety and confusion, maintain their existing skills, and truly enjoy an enhanced quality of life.
NEW! ConnectedLIFE for Early Memory Loss
Concord Park has launched a new programming option called ConnectedLIFE, which is specifically designed to help residents who are starting to experience early signs of memory loss (sometimes diagnosed as MCI or Mild Cognitive Impairment) continue to thrive in group settings.
The ConnectedLIFE program meets residents where they’re at in a small, intimate, failure-free environment alongside other residents who understand what they’re going through. If you’re working with a client who may benefit from this programming add-on, please email Maryellen King at firstname.lastname@example.org.