Discover Cornerstone at Canton Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support Community
Spend your spring & summer on our patio!
Cornerstone at Canton is a vibrant senior community is nestled on Revere Street, minutes from I-95 and located just off Canton’s quaint downtown area featuring many shops and restaurants. Cornerstone offers residents several serene outdoor spaces including a dining patio, gazebo, raised garden beds and an enclosed outdoor courtyard inside our Compass Memory Support Neighborhood®.
Peek at our outdoor spaces and adventures
What Makes Cornerstone the Right Choice?
- An extensive array of engaging music, art, education, exercise & spiritual programs offered on a daily basis (view this month’s calendar)
- Award-winning dining program inspired by Mediterranean diet
- Two specialized programs for those with Mild Cognitive Impairment, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Safe transportation available to all Cornerstone residents, including scenic trips
- Short-term and respite stay option available with NO MINIMUM length required
Want to learn more about Cornerstone?
We are welcoming new residents and are available to speak with anyone who wants to learn more about our community.
- Schedule a virtual or in-person tour
- Call or text us at 781-821-3616
- Ask us questions using our virtual assistant in the bottom right corner of the page
- Email our Executive Director, Rebecca Scalzo at firstname.lastname@example.org