Rediscover the All New Compass on the Bay!
Compass on the Bay is a well beloved fixture serving local seniors in Boston and the South Shore for over 25 years. Now, Senior Living Residences’ (SLR) flagship community is dedicated exclusively to those with memory loss from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
- Recently renovated with updated furnishings, lighting and flooring
- Affiliated with Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center (BUADC)
- Multi-track therapeutic programming tailored to varying levels of memory loss
- Highly trained team, many of whom are Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Unique one-floor environmental design – easy living for those with cognitive issues
- 100% secure community includes spacious outdoor courtyards and gardens
- Post-hospital sub-acute Rehabilitation Respite Program with no minimum length of stay
Featuring SLR’s Compass Memory Support, a research-based non-pharmacological program encompassing discrete disciplines that work together as a whole to treat the symptoms and potentially slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.