Discover Compass on the Bay, Boston’s Memory Support Assisted Living Community
This well beloved fixture serving local seniors in Boston and the South Shore for over 25 years, is dedicated exclusively to those with varying levels of memory loss, from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia. Conveniently located in South Boston with lovely views overlooking Carson Beach and Dorchester Bay, Compass on the Bay offers a uniquely quaint setting that feels like home. With just 55 total residents, all in an easy-to-navigate 1-floor design, residents benefit from the close-knit feel of being part of a small, intimate community.
What Makes Compass the Right Choice?
- Recently renovated – all new look and feel
- Specialized programming designed to treat the symptoms of memory loss, tailored to varying levels of cognitive impairment, and featuring a wide array of engaging music, art, education, exercise & spiritual programs offered on a daily basis (view this month’s program calendar)
- Highly trained team with expertise in dementia care
- Unique environmental design – easy living for those with cognitive issues
- Spacious and secure outdoor courtyards and gardens
- Award-winning dining program inspired by Mediterranean diet
- Affiliated with Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Short Term and Trial Stay programs with NO MINIMUM length required