Rediscover the All New Compass on the Bay, Boston’s Memory Support Assisted Living Community
This well beloved fixture serving local seniors in Boston and the South Shore for over 25 years, is now dedicated exclusively to those with memory loss from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Recently renovated – all new look and feel
- Specialized programming tailored to varying levels of memory loss
- Highly trained team with expertise in dementia care
- Unique environmental design – easy living for those with cognitive issues
- Spacious and secure outdoor courtyards and gardens
- Services to age in place as dementia progresses
- Affiliated with Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Short Term and Trial Stay programs
Featuring Compass Memory Support, a research-based program which treats the symptoms of dementia through social engagement, lifelong learning, physical fitness, the arts, and our award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program.