Assisted Living and Memory Support Community Serving
Sharon, MA Seniors
We understand that many families still need to move a loved one to an assisted living community, despite the current pandemic, and we are happy to work with anyone looking for a more supportive living arrangement. Call us at 508-580-4300 for more information, or fill out our contact form.
Conveniently located off Route 24, less than 10 miles from Sharon, Heights Crossing in Brockton has mastered the art of living well! We offer personalized wellness and supportive services while preserving each resident’s dignity and encouraging independence.
Heights Crossing has spent more than 20 years developing relationships with seniors in the Sharon area including hosting the Sharon Community Chorus and Sharon Men’s Club, and partnering with several area places of worship including Temple Israel, Temple Adath Sharon, and Temple Kol Tikvah. We also work with the Sharon Senior Center to bring them educational presentations and speakers on a wide range of topics.
What Makes Heights Crossing the Right Choice?
- Engaging programs designed to keep seniors stay sharp, social and active
- Spacious resident apartments
- Newly renovated community spaces
- A variety of menu options from our Mediterranean-inspired Brain Healthy Cooking program
- Services to age in place, including individualized Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support, a research-based program which treats the symptoms of dementia through social opportunities, lifelong learning, physical fitness and the arts
- Affiliated with Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Short Term and Trial Stay options, perfect for a senior who is not ready to return home following a rehab or hospital stay
The transition to assisted living or memory care can be challenging, but here at Heights Crossing, we’ve got plenty of resources to help you along the way. Wherever you’re at in your search, we invite you to contact our Executive Director, Peter McConnell, to discuss all of your senior living options. We are here to make the process easier and provide you with the tools you need to make the best decision for you or your loved one.
Heights Crossing serves seniors in Brockton and the surrounding area including Sharon, Abington, Whitman, East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Middleborough, Easton, Stoughton and Holbrook, and beyond!