DOWNLOAD OUR FREE PAYING FOR ASSISTED LIVING eBOOK!
We understand that families researching senior living options are often under pressure and time constraints, and it can be difficult to understand the structure and terminology of an industry they are unfamiliar with. With this publication, we aim to arm the average consumer with clear and useful information that can aid in making an appropriate, educated decision that will ultimately improve quality of life for themselves or their loved ones, providing answers to all of the most commonly asked questions about the costs of Assisted Living, including:
- How do most families pay for Assisted Living?
- Are my Assisted Living expenses tax deductible?
- Which costs more: Home Care or Assisted Living?
- When should I expect to see an extra fee on my monthly bill?
- What medical services can Assisted Living provide?
- And so much more…
This free download will explore:
- The Cost of Assisted Living
- Pricing Structures
- How The Average Person Pays for Senior Care
- Comparing Home Care & Assisted Living
- and much more!
Plus, we’ve included lots of senior care resources and an in-depth glossary of terms to help you better understand the industry lingo.
28 Full Color Pages, plus…
- A quick introduction to the Assisted Living industry
- An in-depth look at the pricing structure types commonly used by Assisted Living communities
- Easy to understand visual charts and graphics
- A handy glossary of terms and industry lingo
- A DIY worksheet to help you calculate your own personal value of Assisted Living
- An overview of the Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit
- Financial assistance tips
- A list of resources and important phone numbers to help seniors and their families access additional support services