Assisted Living and Memory Support Community Serving
Lakeville, MA Seniors
We understand that many families still need to move a loved one to an assisted living community, despite the current pandemic, and we are happy to work with anyone looking for a more supportive living arrangement. Call us at 508-580-4300 for more information, or fill out our contact form.
Conveniently located off Route 24, less than 20 miles from Lakeville, Heights Crossing in Brockton offers personalized wellness and supportive services while preserving each resident’s dignity and encouraging independence.
Heights Crossing has spent more than 20 years developing relationships with seniors in the Lakeville area including working with the Lakeville Public Library and Lakeville Senior Center to bring them educational presentations and speakers on a wide range of topics. We’ve also offered our Dementia Sensitivity training to Lakeville’s Police and Fire Departments, which provides invaluable communication tips when dealing with individuals with memory loss.
What Makes Heights Crossing the Right Choice?
- Newly renovated community spaces
- Spacious apartments, which residents can decorate however they choose
- A wide variety of Mediterranean-inspired dishes through our Brain Healthy Cooking program
- Engaging programs designed to allow seniors to continue their favorite hobbies & activities, while also trying something new
- Short Term and Trial Stay options, perfect for a senior who want to try out assisted living or are returning from a rehab or hospital stay
- Services to age in place, including individualized Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support, a research-based program which holistically treats symptoms of dementia through lifelong learning, physical fitness, social connection and the arts
- Affiliation with the Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center
The transition to a senior living community can be challenging, but here at Heights Crossing, we’ve got plenty of resources to help you with the process. Wherever you’re at in your search, we invite you to contact our Executive Director, Peter McConnell, to discuss all of your senior care options. We are here to make the process easier and provide you with the tools you need to make the best decision for you or your loved one.
Heights Crossing serves seniors in Brockton and the surrounding area including Sharon, Holbrook, East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Middleborough, Abington, Whitman, Easton, Stoughton, and beyond!