Discover Heights Crossing Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support Community
Spend your summer on our patio!
Heights Crossing is a vibrant senior community conveniently located on the Brockton/Stoughton line with easy access to Rt. 24. We work hard to make every corner of the residence feel like your home, including our beautiful outdoor courtyards, balconies and patios, perfect for entertainment or visits with family.
Peek at our outdoor spaces and adventures
What Makes Heights Crossing the Right Choice?
- Daily agenda of exciting activities
- Award-winning dining program inspired by Mediterranean diet
- Secure Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® for those with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Safe travel available to all residents, including scenic trips
- Short-term and respite stay option with NO MINIMUM length required
Want to learn more about Heights Crossing?
We are welcoming new residents and are available to speak with anyone who wants to learn more about our community.
- Schedule a virtual or in-person tour
- Call or text us at 508-580-4300
- Live chat us using the yellow bubble in the bottom right corner of the page
- Email our Executive Director, Peter McConnell, at firstname.lastname@example.org