Assisted Living and Memory Care Community Serving
East Bridgewater Seniors
We understand that many families still need to move a loved one to an assisted living community, despite the current pandemic, and we are happy to work with anyone looking for a more supportive living arrangement. Call us at 508-580-4300 for more information, or fill out our contact form.
Conveniently located off Route 24 just 5 miles from East Bridgewater, Heights Crossing in Brockton has mastered the art of living well! Resident quality of life is always our primary goal, accomplished by providing personalized wellness and supportive services while preserving each resident’s dignity and encouraging independence.
Heights Crossing has spent more than 20 years developing relationships with seniors in the East Bridgewater area including working with the senior center to bring them educational presentations and speakers on a wide range of topics, and offering a monthly Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregiver Support Group open to the public.
What Makes Heights Crossing the Right Choice?
- Meaningful programs designed to help seniors stay sharp, social and independent
- Spacious resident apartments
- Newly renovated community spaces
- A fine dining experience featuring fresh healthy food sourced locally in season
- Services to age in place, including personalized Assisted Living and Compass Memory Support, a research-based program which treats the symptoms of dementia through social engagement, lifelong learning, physical fitness and the arts
- Short Term and Trial Stay options, perfect for a senior who is not ready to return home following a rehab or hospital stay
The transition to assisted living or memory care can be challenging, but here at Heights Crossing, we’ve got plenty of resources to help you along the way. Wherever you’re at in your search, we invite you to contact our Executive Director, Peter McConnell, to discuss all of your senior living options. We are here to make the process easier and provide you with the tools you need to make the best decision for you or your loved one.
Heights Crossing serves seniors in Brockton and the surrounding area including East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Middleborough, Abington, Whitman, Easton, Stoughton and Holbrook, and beyond!