Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
Associates have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs. Eligibility is dependent upon part-time or full-time status and the SLR community the associate works for.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacations, illness or other personal use
- Paid Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy at no cost
- Health Insurance (with contribution toward premiums)
- Vision Care Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Matching 401K Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Social Security
- Jury Duty
- COBRA Benefits
- Maternity Leave
- Family and Medical Leave
- Discounts on Verizon plans & equipment and BJs Memberships
- Bonus Opportunities, including a generous staff referral bonus program
- Support for associates caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's (SLR is a Corporate Champion in the Alzheimer’s Workplace Alliance)
- Regular training and opportunities for professional development
- Priceless: rewarding work, homelike/non-nursing home environment, work/life balance, supportive co-workers
At SLR, whatever your role, on any given day you are part of a team of dedicated compassionate professionals providing love and care for nearly 1,000 seniors.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SLR are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. SLR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Business Office Managers and Home Office Finance associates went on a challenging adventure at Puzzlescape Hudson! This is an example of one of the many team-building activities we host at SLR.